Dementia Aware Hythe
The Hythe Dementia Forum started in 2015 when the Hythe Town Council agreed that Hythe should set up a Dementia Aware Forum.
This website is used to promote the organistaion by allowing publishing of events and news. The website is also used as a store of information from wich readers can learn about dementia and find out where to get help if they need it.
This website has been produced using the latest Drupal 9 software.
The website has the following features:
- the ability to add new pages
- all pages easily amended by the website owner
- a self-generating main menu system with customisable links
- contact enquiries emailed directly to organisation staff
- Automatic resizing of images
- Social Media integration: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, Vimeo, WhatsApp, Telegram +others
- customisable indexing and search
- secure https used automatically when needed
- full training given & a comprehensive manual provided
Contact me for prices and advice – All advice is free!